Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kingdom Woman

The million dollar question is, "Who is this Kingdom Woman?" Let me see if I can help you with that. As I continue to read, Kingdom Woman by Dr. Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst, I want to know more and more about this Kingdom Woman. From the introduction of the book alone, you learn:
  • She was created to RULE & advance the God's Kingdom and His glory
  • She was put here to reflect God's image
  • She positions herself under and operates according to the rule of God over every area of her life
  • She desires to be the woman God created her to be
  • She is a strong help comparable to that of God the Father
    • She is a companion & a collaborator in the dominion mandate
  • Her worth is far above any treasure
    • She is significant, valuable, worth more than jewels
  • She fears the Lord and guards her values
  • She is treated with dignity~as a treasure
  • She conquers the enemy's attempts to mess with her life and lives of people she love
Some of us are ready to be this woman and some of us are not. Some of us embrace each one of these characteristics of a Kingdom Woman and some of us will run in the opposite direction. Being and becoming a Kingdom Woman is most definitely a journey~not to be travelled by the weak at heart.

My journey began a few years ago AND I still have not arrived. I embrace being a work in progress~I know God is still doing His work in me. I am of age where I'm taking everything in life more serious and I am wanting all that God has for it. Lately, it has been my mantra that Man was not meant to live alone. While single, I thoroughly enjoyed the single life. I can honestly say that I did single life and did it well~with little to no regrets. Now, I am content with being a help-mate in the making as I know my role and I am one that truly embraces it. To be completely honest, NO WOMAN wants to provide for a home alone. I have not met a woman that thoroughly enjoys living paycheck to paycheck or shall I say, "surviving the struggle". It comes a time in any woman's life where living, being, and doing life alone is not as fun as it once was. The fact that God has designed the perfect person for you, who will arrive at the perfect season in your life~he, too, will embrace you as his help meet~his companion, his collaborator in the rule of the covenant. Meaning he'll know his role as well as accept yours.

Do we honestly know our worth, our value? Do we know who and whose we are? Do we embrace our worth? Unlike a car, our value does not depreciate. No matter the trials and tribulations, the cards of life you were dealt~no matter the circumstance or situation. There is still worth and value to your being. You ARE who & what God says you are. My future mother in laws calls me "stuck on myself" every chance she get it. I love it. And my response is, "If I don't love me, who will". We are to be treasured. We are to treasure ourselves. We are to be cherished and respected; loved and embraced, comforted, tenderly touched and spoken to with a kind, yet gentle voice. It doesn't matter what others think as long as you know you are significant! Jesus paid the price for me~therefore my value doesn't hold a dollar-figure. It is priceless. I am who I am-I am one of kind and unique. God broke the mold when He made me. For He knew the world couldn't handle two of me. The same applies to you. There is one you~and you~and you! My granny used to say that I danced to the beat of a different drummer. AND I did. I never wanted to be like anyone else, I've always been my own person~being me, just who I am. Even when I lived in the world and was of the world, I still maintained my own uniqueness.

Do you fear the Lord and guard your values? Believe in His Word? Trust in Him? Have faith in Him? Of course you do. Have you laid your all on the line and said, "Here I am Lord, use me as only you know how"? Or what about that gut-wrenching cry, "Why, Lord" when things are going wrong or you're stuck in your valley? Fearing the Lord is most importantly, giving your all to Him~being transparent in your eyes to Him as if He can't already see thru you. Have you thought lately about your worth and value? About what you mean to you? Not necessarily what or how others view or think about you...but a deep thought about YOU and who YOU are and what YOU do and how YOU matter to YOU??? Your values. I can tell you all day about my values and how nothing on this Earth matter to me more than-God, my family, and my friendships. I mean my true friendships-I am talking the ones that truly know me-you know the ones that grew up with, who knows your secrets and you can't un-friend them for fear of your deepest secrets being exposed to the public. Yeah, those types of friendships~they mean something to me.

This is the one that I love-CONQUERS THE ENEMY'S ATTACKS.
At some point, we've all been under attack by the enemy. We've been to the point where we have to laugh to keep from crying. Where you are to the point of giving up but can't because some "body", some "thing", some "one" is depending on you to make it happen for them. They/It is waiting on you to come thru for them. Yet, you have to wonder everyday in this valley (or enemy's attacks) when is enough, enough. It just seems to keep coming one after the other after the other after the other. Your mantra has become, "Satan, get thee behind me", you're constantly pulling knives out of your back, your praise is bigger and louder than your bark-you've just got to praise your way thru & you're at the throne of mercy every.single.day-after day begging, pleading, and bargaining with God-If you release me from this....I will do that....AND the end is nowhere in sight. You're tired of defending yourself to lies and deceit, malice and backbiting. You've had enough of those hazardous-to-your-health issues; spirit killers. That baggage of generational ruins just keeps appearing at your doorstep. BUT, HOWEVER, AND THEN...you've fought the good fight, through it ALL you stood. NOW, you can take a deep breath and you feel & walk in the spirit of victory.

This, my friend, is how you know you are on your way to Kingdom-ship.

#KingdomWoman knows her value & worth; she is not defeated.

Join me on this journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment